- Minimum order quantity to be considered as bulk at TSC is 100 pieces in total. You can select a combination of products from across our website.
- Sarees & mekhela sador - 3 pieces per design
- Stoles & shawls - 10 pieces per design/colour-way
- We offer discounts on bulk orders depending on the product and the total invoice amount. Discounts are available on total invoice value excluding shipping charges.
- You may also request our product catalogue and we can arrange to send you the booklet and possibly samples at a cost.
- We can custom make your order if you wish to alter measurements. You can also select a different fabric from our fabric directory as per your clientele requirements. In case of a customisation, a minimum quantity of 5 pieces in the same colour/design must be ordered. Total should amount to 50 pieces.
Please note: since we offer volume discounts, we cannot accept returns on bulk orders.
To receive a price quote, please provide the following info:
- Designs you are interested in or URL from the webstore
- Colour-ways, material/composition, the quantity you would like to order
- Shipping address for the delivery
- Expected date when you would like the delivery to be
- Plan to re-order in future
- A minimum quantity of 50 pieces is required for re-order.
Once we receive your request, you will soon receive an email from us with product pricing and an estimated shipping time.
TSC Bulk Order Terms And Conditions
The prices quoted are FOB Guwahati, India. This means that the price does not include shipping or customs duties or any additional taxes assessed at the time that the goods are delivered to the customer.
We only accept bank transfers for all bulk orders. GST is charged for all the domestic (India) orders; we do not charge GST for international orders. There are no bank/payment fees for bulk orders.
All orders must be pre-paid in full at the time of placing the order. If you are one of our returning vendors and wish to pay within 14 days of your order, let us know and we will update your invoice. Late payments are subject to a 5% late fee for every 14 days past due.
Shipping/handling charges will be calculated and added to your order total when the order is ready to ship. We have a steady and secure alliance with some of the leading logistic companies within India and worldwide like FedEx, DHL and more. The consignments will be sent with utmost care and at the earliest time.
The customer is responsible for any additional customs duties or taxes assessed at the time that the goods are delivered to the customer.
TSC does not accept any returns for bulk orders.
TSC will ship the order as per the estimated delivery date. If there are any unforeseen delays which may change the estimated delivery date, TSC will update the customer with the new expected delivery date.